Scholarships & Financial Aid
Microbiology students become part of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University Arizona and can apply for $1 million in scholarships reserved specifically for CALS majors. You can qualify for both CALS and UA funding, and you may find opportunities you didn't expect.
Scholarships for Microbiology Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for microbiology majors within CALS.
- Albert M. Lane Scholarship
- Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences General Scholarship
- Dr. Wayne Beck Scholarship
- E. Ray Cowden Scholarship
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Holly R. Keppel Student Fellowship in Veterinary Science and Microbiology
- Howard Bendalin Agricultural Student Support Scholarship
- Kathryn Anne Governal Perseverance Award
- Kenneth F. Wertman Memorial Scholarship in Microbiology
- Margaret Bilson Scholarship
- Otis and Martha Lough Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Ronald Paque Endowed Scholarship in Microbiology
- Roy L. Ax Memorial Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Scott E. Davis Memorial Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and American Seed Trade Association Scholarship
- Sky Blu Underwood Memorial Student Support Scholarship
- Stanley M. Alcorn Memorial Scholarship
- Warren C. Gill and Eleanor Hudspeth Memorial Scholarship
Talk With An Advisor To Learn More About Your Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.